The Suncenter safety valve test bench uses high-pressure air as the medium to check the sealing performance, take-off pressure and return pressure of the safety valve. It is a device that simulates the working environment of an off-line analog safety valve and raises the internal pressure to the safety valve to take off. At the same time, the pressure of the safety valve can be displayed by the pressure gauge on the device. It can verify the safety valve take-off pressure (also called opening pressure, setting pressure) sealing test pressure.
This device is suitable for DN32～400mm flange type safety valve, “~” thread type safety valve, full-open/micro-open safety valve, conventional thick and thin flange type safety valve, domestic/import safety valve, spring direct load safety Performance testing of valves, safety valves with power assist, safety valves with supplementary loads.
1. Pressurization range: 0-32MPa, maximum output pressure 40MPa;
2. Test medium: air;
3. Test pressure output: 1 way;
4. Test valve diameter: DN 25-200mm
5. Pressure control accuracy: ≤ ± 1% F.S;
6. Pressure measurement accuracy: 0.4 pressure gauge (optional higher pressure rating);
7. Pressure gauge measurement range: 0-2.5MPa, 0-10MPa, 0-25MPa, 0-40MPa, 0-60MPa (can be selected according to demand)
8. Clamping method: hydraulic cylinder clamping;
9. Clamping force output range: 0-50 tons;
10 sealing method: sealing ring seal;
11. Drive gas source: ≤ 7bar, maximum gas consumption: 0.8 standard cubic meters / min;
12. Compressed air quality requirements: filtration accuracy: 15μm; atmospheric pressure dew point: 3 ° C; oil content (PPM): ≤ 5.0
The acceptance personnel carried out a comprehensive and meticulous inspection of equipment configuration, important dimensional accuracy, procedures, technical requirements and drawings. The acceptance personnel agreed that the acceptance of the SST safety valve test bench complied with the drawings and relevant standards, and the acceptance results were acceptable. Enter the status to be shipped.